COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Let’s look after ourselves and each other.
You must fill this form before our appointment
What is Covid-19 and why we must protect ourselves and others
Part of the Coronaviruses, Covid-19 is a highly transmittable respiratory illness spread through droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The latest R number range for the UK is 0.8-1.0 means that every 10 people infected will infect between 8-10 other people. You can learn more and stay up to date by clicking the link: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/the-r-number-in-the-uk#latest-r-number-and-growth-rate
In rare, but many cases, we have seen Covid-19 causing extremely unpleasant symptoms and even death. For these reasons we must protect ourselves and others.
Health and safety precautions at Olympians Lounge
High standards of hygiene have always been practised here. However, enhanced cleaning practices are in place by disinfection of all furnishing, equipment and ALL surfaces. This happens before, after and in-between customers. For this reason the maximum of customers a day, being taken at Olympians Lounge, are 2 persons only. This is to ensure that the enhanced measures are effective.
How to protect yourself, and others, in 5 steps when proceeding for a massage appointment.
- Take your temperature before attending. Your temperature will also be taken as soon as you/I arrive
- Bring your own water and please, do wear a mask.
- Leave unnecessary items behind including jewellery
- Shower and change into other clothes before your appointment
- Take this one min , Covid-19 questionnaire COVID-19 SYMPTOM QUESTIONNAIRE 24 hours before your appointment
What to expect at your Massage appointment in relation to Covid-19 measures.
On your Covid-19 questionnaire you will be asked if you agree for your temperature to be taken with a no touch forehead thermometer gun. This is for my safety, yours, and others. Kindly agree to this procedure in your questionnaire.
You will be asked to wash your hands straight away, and to apply anti-bacterial gel or spray if you prefer.
I, Simone, will be wearing a face shield, mask, and a plastic apron. Not the best look. I am used to it and I assure you that your massage experience will be only the best.
- Some Massage Therapy treatments are restricted
- If I feel unwell I will contact you ASAP to cancel our appointment. I will complete a symptom checker everyday. You can find all symptoms of Covid-19 here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- All cancellations due to Covid-19 will be fully refunded.
- Social distancing measures are maintained during no contact time at your appointment.
Do you have a question? Get in touch! I’ll be happy to help.